Photo with 162 notes
My mom on Tyrion and Sansa:
You know something, I think he’ll be good for her. He’ll take care of her. He’ll protect her.
My mom on Jaime/Brienne:
I was quite surprised he went back to her. I think he respects her warrior to warrior…but you know…if you remember…he’s had that head injury since Catelyn hit him on the head. Yes. He has a head injury. He’s been a different man.
My mom on this scene:
Did that really happen in the book? REALLY?!?!?
My mom on Shireen and Davos’s friendship:
I like the Onion Knight. Yeah.
My mom on Margaery and Sansa’s friendship:
Sansa should not trust ANYONE. Sure, Margaery is nice, but Margaery is using her for her own ends. Hmmm..hmmm…hmmm…
My mom on Margaery and Joffrey:
I can see her weaving her web with Joffrey…yes…she’s gonna cook his goose. She’s going to have her revenge.
My mom on the last episode:
Me: Okay, I’m going to update the blog.
My mom: No no no no no no no….
(five minutes later)
My mom: I’ll call you next week after Game of Thrones so we can talk about it.
My mom on the Lord’s Kiss:
What was the thing that he did with his mouth? Ah! Did you hear her? “Is that what they do in the South? Do all men do that Below The Wall?”
I don’t know.
Post with 37 notes
I decided to open Game of thrones. I was surprised to see the new comments. Yes I do watch the walking dead. I have it all figured out. In the finale we are going to find out it was all a dream. Rick is going to wake up from the coma. All the characters will have been patients or visitors etc. Carl is reading a comic about Zombies. The tension between Shane and his wife is a result of Rick hearing them talking. He knows Shane is putting the moves on his wife. That’s why he killed him. He is getting close to waking up that is why he hears voices on the telephone. Oh well I don’t think you are into the dead so all this probable doesn’t mean anything.
I recently saw a movie on the TV that showed Cairan Hinds in a period role and in walks Purefoy?? I don’t remember what movie it was. All I could think was OK now we have Caesar in the role of Mance Rayder and Brutus as Cat’s brother when oh when will we get Marc Antony!!!!
Edited to omit questions she posed to me about Lee Pace’s role in Lincoln and a driving manual she sent me.
Winter is coming
I saw this on my dashboard and thought I would share it with all of you lovely people and that I would take some time to address various messages and questions I’ve received recently.
1) Thank you for your nice notes and such. They are a pleasure to receive. I love my mom, too.
2) I will let my mom know how eager you are to hear more when I see her over the holidays—especially since she isn’t so eager to keep going with this for Season 3. She’s strongly of the Seinfeld philosophy, where you go out on top, and don’t beat an amusing horse to death, because beating amusing horses to death makes them horrifying and no longer amusing.
That said, I think I can guilt her into maybe one or two posts per week in the spring. We shall see…
3) I DO NOT OWN ANY OTHER GAME OF THRONES RELATED URLS. Please stop asking me to give you the LyannaStark or the Stark-Lyanna or the LyannaSnow URL. It’s not mine. It was never mine. You’ll just have to think of something else and learn to live with it. I mean, if Daenerys can learn to live without her full khalasar, you can deal with a different tumblr user name. Maybe that’s harsh, but fire and blood, dude. Fire and blood.
4) Thanks so much for sending me links to your Game of Thrones related projects you want me to promote, but I have to decline—across the board. I just think that’s the most fair thing to do rather than pick and choose projects to promote because I couldn’t promote everyone’s joke twitter account or radical new video game or fansite without leaving someone out. I mean, I don’t even promote my joke twitter account on here. (Psst…I write @StarkBunny.) I mean, I only promote my own joke twitter accounts on here.
5) Winter is coming so make sure you have warm socks and shoes for your feet. My mom would not like to hear about anyone getting frostbite.
Thanks so much for following! Happy “Winter is coming!” time of year!
Page 1 of 9